Web Design Services
Dynamic Digital Solutions provides Quality web design services for individuals, small businesses, local governments and non-profit organizations.
Are you interested in having your first website on the Internet? Or do you have an existing site that needs to be updated or refreshed?
We at Dynamic Digital Solutions can remove the hassles associated with the process of publishing or updating your website. Our custom-designed, user-friendly websites are fast-loading and cost effective.
We will listen to your needs and then prepare a sample design or two for your review. This initial consultation is free and you will not incur any charges until you authorize us to proceed with the design of the site.
We do not bill for the design work on an hourly basis. We will let you know up front what the costs will be for each stage of the process and those fees will come due only when a stage has been completed. We only consider work to be complete when you are satisfied. Also, to make the work more affordable, we offer easy monthly payment arrangements.
Please click on a link below to find out more about the web design services that we offer:
Web Design Process
- We meet with you to discuss your needs and to gather preliminary information about your website
- We prepare a sample design for your review and modify it until you are satisfied
- If needed, we will work with you to select a website address and will reserve that address for you
- We will agree on the number of pages to be included in the initial website and will provide you with a quote and timeline for the completion of those pages
- We will build the home page and subsidiary pages and will get your approval before those pages are uploaded to the World Wide Web
- We will upload the completed pages to the host web server (this will place your site on the Internet)
- We will submit your website information to targeted search engines and directories
- 30 days after the website has been launched, or sooner if needed, we will consult with you to review the website traffic and to discuss additional content or modifications
Offered Web Design Options
- Custom website design (including 1, 2, or 3 column layouts; horizontal or vertical navigation; drop down menus; banner logos; and rotating banner photos)
- Professional logo design including a favicon (a favicon is the small graphic identifying your site that appears next to your web address in a web browser)
- High quality digital photographs to include on your site
- Incorporation of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr)
- Inclusion of Google maps
- Custom search engine for your site
- Photo galleries (Click on this link for an example)
- Form building and data collection
- Content management system that lets you make regular updates to your site
- Incorporation of a blog
- Inclusion of a podcast
- Inclusion of audio files or video files and players
Other Available Modules
- Online discussion forum
- Change tracker
- Membership and permissions system (parts of your site can be marked as private, public, or editable)
We also offer affordable monthly plans for the ongoing maintenance of your website. Ongoing maintenance is essential in keeping your site up-to-date and functioning smoothly.
Please contact us to schedule a consultation or to find out more information.